Skip to content

Managing party members (kick out - rejoin) in ToB

Please keep the thread spoiler free for new recruitable NPCs

First time ToB in EE... I remember playing ToB old school, and regardless of your reputation all NPCs would stay in the pocket plane if you kicked them out there. Honestly, I can't remember if this was because of a mod or not. Anyway, I always used to play ToB changing NPCs constantly, since I feel the expansion is basically a setup to build high level characters and have boss fights. I digress... So I summoned Hexxat, and wanted to kick her out (my reputation is 20) for a while to recruit another NPC and she basically says something as "you're making a mistake" and there's no dialogue options such as there are for other NPCs to tell her to just wait there for a while; she just disappears. My question is, since it's my first time with the EE: does this happen with the new recruitable NPCs, is it a reputation or quest issue? I haven't summoned Rasaad yet (I completed his whole quest in SoA), Dorn died in SoA, and Neera is romance-NPC so she's staying full time.

Thanks for any comment.

Comments

• MetallomanMetalloman Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,975
    After she disappears, can you still re-summon her via pocket plane spirit?
  • CLsdlt80CLsdlt80 Member Posts: 82
    @Metalloman, no I tried that... she doesn't appear in the list. The other thing I noticed is that when I summoned her at the beginning, she appeared at level 21, but only had 2 traps and 1 (maybe 2 can't, remember right now) domination spell, when I remember that leveling her up in SoA she would have the normal trap progression for thieves and would gain more domination spells... So at level 21 she would have more than 2 traps (5 I believe is the normal for thief level 21) and 1 domination spell.
  • ZaknafeinBaenreZaknafeinBaenre Member Posts: 349
    Well dude, Hexxat is quite a touchy vampire. She gone!