Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Issue with Jaheira's Quest...

Now this is probably my own fault since I was forced to use the console to teleport due to an issue I had with a mod, but I already finished Jaheira's quest and gotten the harper pin. Now I just got the encounter with one of the harpers who you fight during said quest. Could someone please tell me which variable I need to change via eekeeper so I don't have to redo the rest of her quest?

Comments

• CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,136
    Could you zip/rar your saved game and upload it to the forums so I can fix it for you. Saved games are in Documents/Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition/save, the save is composed by the entire 0000000000 folder with the name you gave to it.

• CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,136
    edited March 2014
  • iavasechuiiavasechui Member Posts: 273
    Not a problem, though like I said I am using a mod. The Edwin Romance one to be exact, aside from the portrait changes that's the only one I'm using. I had a problem with an item that was supposed to teleport me out of an enclosed area and it did not work properly so I had to activate the debug mode and teleport myself back out. I didn't notice any other problems until Jaheira's quest started to play over again. I'm not sure if its because of the mod or the teleport cheat but I just want it deactivated so I don't have to do that all over again -_-;

Ah XD Edwin doesn't leave due to the Edwin Romance Mod not letting him leave if the romance is active, if you don't have the mod I assume he left in a huff. Yeah pretty much everyone has died quite often, I had to eekeeper in a rod of ressurection when I was trapped in that encounter or lose all my stuff when I left since Edwin, Charname, and Yoshimo couldn't carry everything -_- and both Anomen and Jaheira were dead so I couldn't raise anyone normally. Not that Jaheira is raising anyone anyways... harper's call just damages her and nothing else. I've checked that that's a known issue though. Hopefully the next patch will fix that.

Anyways thanks for the help.

XD apparently its not just her quest repeating, I'm starting to get her love talks XD