Skip to content

Romance question

The user and all related content has been deleted.
Post edited by [Deleted User] on

Comments

• CLsdlt80CLsdlt80 Member Posts: 82
    As far as I know, other NPCs won't intervene in another romance with their own romance, only if your PC is in active romance that has reached the point of "couple" within the romance. Are you familiar with using the CLUAConsole or EEKeeper? You can check romances' status or trigger dialogues using those tools.
  • CorvinoCorvino Member Posts: 2,269
    Mildly spoilerish, but I think not sleeping with Viconia early on is actually the right way to go. She questions your manhood a bit but then chills out and everything proceeds.
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    Hey, I have an arie romance question, but I don't really want to start a whole new thread. I didn't get the whole thing. She and jahiera fought over me, but then nothing after we got imoen. Can the romance be stopped at this point, by a bad dialogue option, or is it a bug. I just finished the game yesterday, and her ending didn't mention us being together, so I guess it's more than dialog not triggering.
  • elementelement Member Posts: 833
    ^im not sure it could be either

I will say though i've been playing recently and had all kinds of problems with aeries love talks, with her skipping some and not triggering others its a real pain in the arse. In Soa she never triggered her later love talks so the game never considered her to be my chars LI even though I didn't at any point do anything to end the romance. In the end I used the Keeper to change her romance variable befor entering tob but even then I had many of the same issues