Skip to content

Jon Irenicus Soundset?

XzanahXzanah Member Posts: 145
Could somebody attach a jon irenicus soundset.zip that has been tested and works on bg2ee for iPad? I want to play as all the bad guys, for my youtube channel, so if you guys could help, that'd be great!

Comments

• lansounetlansounet Member Posts: 1,182
    edited March 2014
    Not sure if a soundset exists but if you know how to modify your files with an editor (Near Infinity/DLTCEP) the lines are all in the game already, you just need to assign them as the author of Longer Road mod (you can find it on spellhold studios) did on the LRIRENIC.CRE

Eventually you could upload a savegame/pregen char file here and I'll edit it
  • SionIVSionIV Member Posts: 2,689
    edited March 2014
    Bad guys?

Sarevok
    Irenicus
    Tiax
    Phaere
    Jan Jansen
    Amelyssan

• CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    edited March 2014
    SionIV said:

Bad guys?

Sarevok
    Irenicus
    Tiax
    Phaere
    Jan Jansen
    Amelyssan

D:

@Xzanah you can find one in Sorcerer's Place, specifically here.
    edited March 2014
    CrevsDaak said:

SionIV said:

Bad guys?

Sarevok
    Irenicus
    Tiax
    Phaere
    Jan Jansen
    Amelyssan

D:

@Xzanah you can find one in Sorcerer's Place.
    Please, you can't possible play a bad party without using that belt. The shits 'n giggles Jan and Tiax would have placing that belt around the waist of a sleeping party member.
  • XzanahXzanah Member Posts: 145
    -.- I'm using an ipad, so I can't use editors, and for some reason I can't download anything off of sorcerer's place... This is so frustrating >.<
    SionIV said:

CrevsDaak said:

SionIV said:

Bad guys?

Sarevok
    Irenicus
    Tiax
    Phaere
    Jan Jansen
    Amelyssan

D:

Please, you can't possible play a bad party without using that belt. The shits 'n giggles Jan and Tiax would have placing that belt around the waist of a sleeping party member.
    Um... What belt???
    Xzanah said:

SionIV said:

CrevsDaak said:

SionIV said:

Bad guys?

Sarevok
    Irenicus
    Tiax
    Phaere
    Jan Jansen
    Amelyssan

D:

Um... What belt???
    There is an incredible powerful belt in BGEE that is quite the secret. It's cursed but the benefit greatly outweigh the curse!
    Lemme guess... Gender belt?
    Xzanah said:

Lemme guess... Gender belt?

Ding Ding! We have a winner!

The irenicus sounsets I'm finding aren't working... They crash my game when I play some files... .-.
  • BGmonkBGmonk Member Posts: 6
    For me too, someone help, cuz i can use custom soundsets for other stuff but irenicus is crashing all the time, is it the format of the .wav files or something? someone has a more compatible version?
    I've made my own, you want it?
    Here it is! The problem was that most of the sounds were too big, so I made some repeat, had to sorry! Anyways, sometimes it crashes my game, but very few and very far between! Anyways, here you go! If you're on iPad, the file can be unzipped to the lang/sounds directory of the application. Don't know where on PC!
    actually on ipad it should go into the library/sounds map, on pc it's the lang map :)
    On ipad the whole bg dir is not writable, even if the ipad is jailbreaked....
    but thank you very much! i will try to out and hope it doesn't crash on my ipad :D
    YES it works! thank you so very much! :D
    :D No problem!
    i think the crashing happens becuz some files are still too big, for example it crashes on: Battle Cry 1 Die! Die!! All of you, DIE!! (which was 153kb)
    just tested this, replaced most files that are bigger than 124kb, like in the forest and when you almost die, now the crashing doesn't happen anymore with those actions :D