Skip to content

Random Loot

I'm not sure if this has been posted before but...

I'm doing a playthrough of Icewind Dale (though, I'm sure this is still relevant to the Baldur's Gate saga) and I want to get a specific item. I've looked on Game Banshee and it tells me it's random loot between a dagger, a ring and the boots I want.

I did a playthrough and I got the dagger (without realising it was a random loot in that area). So I restarted and the loot is now a ring. Is there any way that I can get the boots I want without constantly restarting/cheating? I've tried loading up save games and resting but the ring is still there D:

Comments

• NecomancerNecomancer Member Posts: 622
    IWDKeeper.

Hey, I figure if you have to constantly reload to get what you want its already sorta cheating, just get rid of the ring, replace it with the boots, pretend it was like that the whole time and if anyone says anything stab them in the face.
    jackjackAristilliusSanctifer
  • casualtcasualt Member Posts: 35
    You will have to use a save from before you entered that map first. That is when the random items are generated.
    CrevsDaakTethorilofLathander
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251

IWDKeeper.

Hey, I figure if you have to constantly reload to get what you want its already sorta cheating, just get rid of the ring, replace it with the boots, pretend it was like that the whole time and if anyone says anything stab them in the face.

Agreed. Though I believe it's called DaleKeeper.