Skip to content

Question: all that time you get in Ust Natha

Has anyone else ever wondered why nearly everybody keeps giving you massive amounts of time in Ust Natha? You go see someone, you have a conversation and the next thing you know, you've got ONE WHOLE DAY to make it to another location just around the corner. When you go there, the exact same happens with the next conversation. And so on. And so on some more.

This always struck me as somewhat crazy. I mean, I understand if they're in no hurry, but game-wise, why make it specific like that?

After all, the bottom line is: there is nothing ELSE to do in Ust Natha than follow the quest line.

Comments

• dustbubsydustbubsy Member Posts: 249
    I guess it's the games generous method to let you rest up if you need to, and to inform you that if you take any longer the Drow city will go hostile (I assume it does, never tried it).

There are a few sub-quests you can do in the meantime, like the aboleth/Qilue's home, Deirex's Tower, the Ghaunadaur worshippers, freeing the slaves... and you can use the time to explore the rest of the Underdark if you wish.