Skip to content

Dissapearing Items

Sometimes when I'm in my inventory screen and there are a couple items on the ground, I would click several times to add it, but the game froze for a second, and the item disappeared. I had to reload the game to get a strength belt, and I wouldn't be surprised it that's how the firehead for the Flail of ages disappeared as well.

Comments

• CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Are you using any mods? What platform are you on (iOS, Mac, Windows)?
  • tailmistertailmister Member Posts: 15
    Windows, no mods
    Does the "Inventory Full: Item Dropped on the Ground" message ever displays or items disappear even if your inventory is full?
    Also, have you forged wither the Flail of Ages or Crom Faeyr?
    I did forge the flail of ages... after I imputed the Fire Head code. The item in question was the (Str. 20) belt in sulldenessalar. My character happened to be right over the item. I went to his inventory page and the belt was listed as on the ground. I clicked it, and the game stalled, I clicked it again several times due to me being impatient, and after a few seconds, the sound of me adding a item to my inventory played, but the item itself disappeared.

The item in question was the (Str. 20) belt in sulldenessalar. My character happened to be right over the item. I went to his inventory page and the belt was listed as on the ground. I clicked it, and the game stalled, I clicked it again several times due to me being impatient, and after a few seconds, the sound of me adding a item to my inventory played, but the item itself disappeared.

Were you using the Auto-looter (red button at the left of the bottom-bar? Or picked it normally?

(sorry for asking so much questions but if we have a bug here I want to delve it as much as I can).
    Nope, just picked it up through the character inventory sheet. (The one with the paper doll and where you can equip your weapons.)
    Do you have a saved game? you can find them in the Documents/Baldur's Gate II Enhaced Edition/save folder. They are composed by the entire 0000000 folder.
    Sorry, but I deleted that Saved game when I finished TOB. :(