Skip to content

Players needed URGENT!!!

pinkleberrypinkleberry Member Posts: 21
Dear fellow travelers,

My party and I are on a quest to rid the world of all evil. We have slayed the demons down in Nashkel mines and rid of the bandits that parade up and down the sword coast. Our next adventure is taking us into the dark the eerie woods that is commonly known as Cloakwood. With a party of just three we have barely survived so far and are in urgent need for fellow travelers with similar ambitions to aid our quest. Our travels to take place on a regular basis and interaction is through skype. We shall be commencing again tomorrow night (Tuesday 08/04/14). Your company will be greatly received as we look to attack the spiders that lay in Cloakwood.

Yours Sincerely,

Davorous The Great

Comments

• jlballard24jlballard24 Member Posts: 21
    Are you still looking for players?
  • GrimmChromGrimmChrom Member Posts: 19
    We sure are and we're always looking for more people to join our group. We're a very friendly group of travelers and we enjoy working and moving as a team. We might be a bit slow but thats because we're just having fun and experiencing the adventure together.

If you're interested in an interactive roleplaying group that likes to joke around and be silly once in a while then you've found the place to be. If you're looking to just do your own thing or to powergame you're probably not our cup of tea.

All in all if your up for an adventure with good friends...then tag along and enjoy the magical adventure that is Baldur's gate I & II
  • StinkyStinky Member Posts: 39
    What's your schedule? Which time zone do you play in? How can I contact you further? :)
  • GrimmChromGrimmChrom Member Posts: 19
    You can contact me at the_blind_one on skype. We play around 7ish (CET; Central European Time) when its during the week and we start and play till late on weekends. Play sessions depend on individual work schedules when everyone is free to play. So about once a week or more depending on circumstances.

Currently we have just arrived at Baldur´s Gate, but we have alot of sidequests still to do, specialy the sword coast tales and the likes. So if your interested we´re around level 6ish. We´ll likely continue this group into bg2 if your wondering.
  • CrinitusCrinitus Member Posts: 5
    I am with the group aswell crinitusdk on skype. dont have a lot to add to Grimms post
  • pinkleberrypinkleberry Member Posts: 21
    We need a mage desperately
  • jontycampbelljontycampbell Member Posts: 5
    Not sure if my pc can run skype AND BG at the same time, but I'm game.
  • CrinitusCrinitus Member Posts: 5
    This group is currently on hiatus untill start of June