Skip to content

Come watch me get owned by Demigorgan and talk about my love of Baldurs Gate

Comments

• SionIVSionIV Member Posts: 2,689
    edited April 2014
    Very entertaining.

I have to admit that i didn't watch it, but i kept it running in the background and listened to the commentary while playing my own game.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Last time I've beaten Demogorgon it took me just 4 rounds (0.4 minutes, 0.2 in my game at 60 FPS) to kill him, just used all my Fighters with buffs (mostly Smite, Critical Strike and Greater Whirlwind Attack, also Haste, Improved Haste and Hardiness) and I kept on debuffing the lord of All That Swims in Darkness with Neera while Viconia was trying to be useful by summoning Skeleton Warriors.
  • BlackravenBlackraven Member Posts: 3,486
    My hasty, dirty mind read "Come watch me get laid by the Demogorgon", but this was pretty entertaining as well :)
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    Would that qualify as bestiality?
    Oops, my brain just killed itself.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    edited April 2014
    jackjack said:

Oops, my brain just killed itself.

IF
    Global("JackJackkillbrain","GLOBAL",1)
    THEN
    RESPONSE #100
    Spell("jackjacksbrain",WIZARD_FINGER_OF_DEATH)
    SetGlobal("JackJackkillbrain","GLOBAL",2)
    END
  • CoM_SolaufeinCoM_Solaufein Member Posts: 2,607
    Bah. I owned the demigorgan and it talks about me.
  • electrobanelectroban Member Posts: 57
    lol i can take him I promise :(
  • SionIVSionIV Member Posts: 2,689

When are you going to make a playthrough?
  • electrobanelectroban Member Posts: 57
    SionIV said:

When are you going to make a playthrough?
    I'm not sure, I'm doing a run of Lands of Lore II at the moment which i've never played before. I've played a lot of Baldur's Gate I mean a helluva lot. I may see what other saves I have to fight something else and chat more about baldurs gate, as I had a tonne more I had to say.
    A BGII play through would be a massive undertaking and there hasn't been enough time apart from when I last completed it. At this point I just kind of like talking about Baldurs Gate lol.
    I'll maybe start a run of it later in the year, maybe as a bard this time. I won't commit to it just yet as I don't want to burn myself out or make promises I can't deliver.

However more videos of me ranting about baldurs gate will be coming later!