Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

playing true the game as a fighter/mage alone

Hello, i soon gonna try out bg1, i havent played that in like 10-14 years or so and i actually never got true it then xD

So i need some help :)
Im planning on going true it as an lonely figher/mage, what stuff should i search for? And where do i find it? Will I be able to kill drizzt and where is he located?

I have gone true bg2 EE(SoA and ToB) several times so i know how the game works though xD
What good items are there?
I know about drizzt wepons, but what type are they? Sword? Scimitar? Also balduran helm and cloak i need to obtain etc :)

Can any1 make a brief explanation of some of the items in bg1? :) Any good 2handed swords? :D

Also wondering how high spells u can obtain? I saw my father had just entered baldurs gate and he was lvl 6-7 and had lvl 4 spells, do you find higher spells than lvl 4 in bg1? :)

I gonna use xp-cap remover and bag of holding + teleport via EE-keeper :)

Comments