Skip to content

Games with good music and effects

ashley80ashley80 Member Posts: 1
As the graphics and style of games continue to progress as the years pass by, the background music, soundtracks and effects also improves. It really is amazing how gaming developers and companies can inject good music in a good game. As for me, it is important for me to play a game that has good music and effects.

Kingdom of Legend is one of the few games I played that has superb taste in music and effects. Being a PvP and war game, it is required to have a list of music that can stimulate into the minds of the players that they are competing. It helps the tension and excitement of the players to go higher. For a game with kingdoms, Kingdom of Legend has given its players a taste of what a king hears and listens to. Whenever I play this game, I always feel like I’m a king. A royalty will all your faithful servants and armies to command. Of course during the battles, the sound effects are awesome. You can hear swords being wielded. Punches being thrown out. Makes you wanna swing your own weapon eh?

What games are you playing with good music? Does it really help you maintain the excitement and thrill of playing?