Skip to content

Tashia (help needed to force romance-talks)

Fina92Fina92 Member Posts: 284
So, I seem to have been deemed uninterested by Tashia since she stopped talking to me some time ago. Now I'm in the Underdark and I would very much like to "get a second chance" with her. Is it somehow possible to force her romance to start again?

Comments

• BleuCelesteBleuCeleste Member Posts: 14
    you tried the riddles yet? they may help a bit. Tashia should have warned you a couple of times before ending the romance.
    If you can't do it legally with PIDs and LTs, you might wanna change the tashiainterestmatch parameter with shadowkeeper.
  • Fina92Fina92 Member Posts: 284
    edited April 2014
    @BleuCeleste Right, and in noob-language PIDs and LTs would mean what exactly? :P And if you could post clear/easy-to-follow instructions as well that would be amazing!

I think I've done all riddles, but I'll give it another go. The thing is, when I changed to the slayer the first time she was the one to comment on that (as the romance-option usually do) , but when we rested and I turned again noone had any comment about it. Thoughts?
  • BleuCelesteBleuCeleste Member Posts: 14
    player initiated dialogues and love talks. if I'm not wrong tashia should have some flirt options which you can see if you start a conversation with her( with the talk button on the bottom left). LTs start themselves.

Tashia may not have a comment about the second. Also, since you are in the underdark, try to go to the dragon's den. If romance is not broken, you should have a conversation there.
  • Fina92Fina92 Member Posts: 284
    @BleuCeleste‌ Yeah it's broken, she said nothing at the dragon's den and I haven't been able to flirt with her for quite some time.. Ah well. Seems like I'll be starting over since I don't really feel comfortable using shadowkeper. Thanks anyway.