Skip to content

Starting BG:EE1 from the very beginning (New Chars)

notonoto Member Posts: 14
Hey everybody! new to the forums here, and was just looking for some more people that would be interested in starting up from scratch a campaign in BG1:EE. This will most likely continue along into BG2:EE. I am from the EST time zone and have recently finished my college semester for the summer so I have a lot of free time (Only work on Saturdays). So any ways, I would be looking for more people that can play anywhere from 3:00pm-2:00am EST every day or so. If you are interested or want to more know about me, leave a reply here or add me up on steam at http://steamcommunity.com/id/krolakj/ .

Comments

• notonoto Member Posts: 14
    We have 4 people in the party including me so far, about to start in 30 mins (4:00pm EST) add me up if you are interested. Feel free to join an hour or two after we start as well we wont be to far ahead.
  • jlballard24jlballard24 Member Posts: 21
    hey whats up? still looking for more players? CST here
  • uglyducklynnuglyducklynn Member Posts: 61
    CST over here as well, I could whip up a character real quick and join in most days. If you have available slots, that is.
  • DJUptonDJUpton Member Posts: 20
    edited April 2014
    I put a comment on your steam group but i'll also put one on here. I'm also off school so i'm available to play all day so just give a comment back if you got room for me.
    Yes guys we are still looking for more players, make sure you join the steam group and leave a message, and/or add me on steam directly. http://steamcommunity.com/groups/notosbaldursgategroup/

CST over here as well, I could whip up a character real quick and join in most days. If you have available slots, that is.

hey we are still looking for more people at the moment, feel free to join the steam group and i will get you updated

• XiianXiian Member Posts: 15
    what platform?
    Xiian said:

what platform?

sorry what do you mean by platform?
    ipad/pc/droid
    pc of course, didn't even know multi-player was possible on the tablet devices :O
    it is
  • squalltheonlysqualltheonly Member Posts: 40
    We have been playing for a few days already, but sometimes some people cant show up. We need more people, we run after 9pm EST pretty much everyday.
  • MonstermaniacMonstermaniac Member Posts: 2
    do u still need people and if so any classes preferred?
  • Drizzt1180Drizzt1180 Member Posts: 41
    Joined and posted in your Steam group. If you need another player I'm up for it. I'm available pretty much anytime.
  • jlballard24jlballard24 Member Posts: 21
    I can play tomorrow night after 9 pm cst