Skip to content

[BUG] Serious Mouse Bug

SerpentearSerpentear Member Posts: 11
edited April 2014 in Troubleshooting
So I have been playing for a bit now, and I have several saves all of which give me limited to no control over my characters.

I cannot change my party formation, at it automatically changes it back to the triangle shape. I cannot order my main character to move anywhere, he won't move unless i have the entire party selected.

Whenever I select an individual character, they start drinking potions non stop. I cannot order my main character to search for traps. It says:

Detecting Traps
Stopped Detecting Traps

I also cannot order him to lock pick, it won't even highlight the mask when I click it.

I almost as if the game is continuously reading my mouse clicks in the portion of the screen where the potions and party formation triangle are, but I still have control of my mouse. What happened? Then is on all of my saves at this point.

Comments

• SerpentearSerpentear Member Posts: 11
    Some new information!

When I maximized the game after this post, it gave me the temporary ability to change my party formation....before changing it back.
  • SwissApeSwissApe Member Posts: 1
    I downloaded BG II expanded edition via Mac App store. Has worked fine for years. It seems now, however, that the cursor no longer functions correctly. The cursor no longer knows where it is when using the track-pad, a blue tooth mouse(logitech), or a standard (logitech) wireless mouse.

BG enhanced edition also seems to be similarly effected. Other

Game is now unplayable :-( Anything that can be done to fix this?