Skip to content

[Not an Issue] Hexxat bug.

SpiderQueenSpiderQueen Member Posts: 4
edited September 2014 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.2.2030)
Hi all,

I finished the tomb robbing quests for Hexxat, did all that got the leopard claw thing. Then the other chick took it, Apparently Hexxat is now free to do whatever she wants. So yeah, me. Anyway.

First sign things were going badly. The journal entry for "quests" says something like, "got the claw, hexxat pleased, lets go back to athkatla" and that journal entry in quests was still there after we brought the claw back and all that. I thought, thats a bit weird. But figured the journals just buggy, probably fine.
Then i started waiting, did few other quests, over a week went by, shes not talking to me. I was in the city at dusk. Was in the city during the transition period between day and dark (with the movie).

I looked it up. and ive been in all the right areas at the right time, but no romance talk start.

So I used the Global cheat thing to jump start it. It started the "so what brought you to amn you dont seem like a cosmopolitan", i thought ok cool. But it started making jaheira's dialogue trigger weird and loop (im so over that woman and her dialogue loops, memories of romancing her back in the day coming back). Also the first dialog triggered but none after that, even with cheats.

I read on here this is a known bug. I really dont want to start my game again or even load a previous save as all are considerably far back. Its bad enough i had to start over once when i totally botched Neeras mage quest.

So yeah... im sad now. Is there a way to fix this? or am i going to have to reload a save and do her annoying tomb quests again and hope for the best?

Post edited by Gate70 on

Comments

• SpiderQueenSpiderQueen Member Posts: 4
    Ok still not triggering first talk by it self, but after booting Jaheira temporarily so it wont effect her loop it seems to be ok, and after first dialogue was triggered it seems to be doing it by itself now.

My stupid bad i didnt rest to trigger the cloak thing.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    It never gives a journal closing message nor advices so to you, it is very confusing.
    I am not sure about her romance besides that it never triggers and you have to force it to do so.