Skip to content

Need help with Jaheira and Harper Hold (quest not triggering)

Hi, I'm having an issue with Jaheira.

I was romancing Jaheira and had Neera in my party.
-We walked into the Red Wizard (Circle of Eight Staves) in Waukeen's Promenade for Neera's quest when Neera decided to "confess" to me. I had to pick between Jaheira and Neera. I picked Neera.
-I finished Neera's quest.
-I left the CoES compound.
-I meet Meronia right away to steal Jaheira.
This looks fine. I did not pursue this game.

I load game before Neera "confesses".
-Neera makes confession inside CoES compound again like first save.
-I pick Jaheira (I do not go with Neera).
-I finish Neera's quest.
-I go rest outdoors; BANDIT ambush triggers fine.
-I take a shot for Jaheira and get 50% damage right off.
-Meronia has not shown up since (been 1-2 weeks ingame and about 1 week real life) / plenty of rest / leaving the real-life timer tick over night; nothing.
What gives???

JaheiraBanditPlot 6
JaheiraMatch 1
JaheiraReleased 1
JaheiraRomance 4554793
JaheiraRomanceActive 1

Please help!

Thank you!

Comments

• jmkarlssonjmkarlsson Member Posts: 30
    I can't get the bandits to appear is there any requirements for them to spring their ambush?
  • SceptenarSceptenar Member Posts: 606

I can't get the bandits to appear is there any requirements for them to spring their ambush?

I believe you have to rest in a natural outdoor area (as in not a city), you could rest in the DeArnise Keep outdoor area for example, Windspear Hills, Umar Hills and the druid grove should also work.
  • jmkarlssonjmkarlsson Member Posts: 30
    edited November 2014
    I posted this because I can't make them appear when I rest in those locations so I was wondering if I need more than Xzars quest, Baron Ployer and Jaheira's locket.

I have just made an experiment and I have discovered that I need the settle down love talk
    Post edited by jmkarlsson on