Skip to content

Book of Retribution: name consistancy (possible spoiler)

MatthieuMatthieu Member Posts: 386
Hello, when I am asked to write names on the book of retribution on Lunia I have options to add names.

I was proposed to add Abagizal and Sendaï's names. However my character had not heard of these people yet, so how could he possibly want to add names he never heard of? There are many names my evil character could want to add that would be missing... we shouldn't be able to add names the character doesn't know of.

Shandalar, for exemple (I still haven't digested being sent to this frozen island) is one that comes to my mind.

Demogorgon: well my character hasn't met him yet. However considering it's sure that monster always survive the fight (even if you kill him he just returns to his plane) so we should have the option to add him. Even though this shouldn't have any consequence (as once we've met him he's either jailed, in the wild, or back to his plane).

Comments

• shawneshawne Member Posts: 3,239
    I'm guessing Dorn's quest is supposed to take place after Yaga-Shura's defeat, since that's when Melissan gives you the names of Abazigal and Sendai.

Shandalar doesn't turn up in BG2, so it would be kind of pointless to put his name down - how would you know if it worked?

And as you point out, there are too many ways to deal with Demogorgon that don't result in combat, why waste a Planetar?
  • MatthieuMatthieu Member Posts: 386
    edited May 2014
    Purely for roleplaying purpose. I mean I wrote Noober's name on it...

I got Dorn's quest before taking Yaga-Shura down, on the way from the mountains to the temple in Mir. I'm sure I'm not supposed to have heard of Abagizal and Sendai yet at this point.