Skip to content

Hexxat's Amulet

Just out of pure curiosity - does this item play any role in the game?

I assumed that it's somehow connected with her romance path, but haven't tried it yet and both web search and the forum give me no clue.

Comments

• argent77argent77 Member Posts: 3,434
    I don't think so. It's more like Imoen's belt in Chateau Irenicus or Edwin's amulet which add required spell effects to the character. In Hexxat's case it grants her all the vampire-specific immunities, bonuses and weaknesses.
  • winterswinters Member Posts: 252
    Oh. Thanks for the info. Actually it's a pity it's not both, I remember reading some Chult-related stuff connected with her romance and that's how I got this idea.
    (Also, why the design is so different from the one on her portrait? Do not like.)
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    What others have said. It grants her various things like immunities and regeneration. If I recall correctly there are two different item files that describe themselves as it. The one that clara has and the one real hexxat has. Anyways I don't think clara's does much of anything.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Another thing it does is regulate which items she is allowed to use. So its responsible for her not being able to wield Foebane for instance.