Skip to content

Can't activate ritual dialogue in Watchers Keep, level 1

WowoWowo Member Posts: 2,064
As above I can't perform the ritual as the dialogue doesn't come up.

I've performed everything else that is possible in level 1 including slippers and tinderbox except slaying the 2 wardstone golems. I did however perhaps do them in the wrong order though it shouldn't matter - I lit the fire after I killed the first 2 statues (only 2 statues at my level I suppose).

I've gone around the whole level again seeing if I missed a scrap of parchment but there is nothing on any shelves.

Clicking on the statue just says something about a priest performing the ritual. Taking the 3 items off and putting them back on doesn't do anything.

Help? I'm on iPad too so no console help :(

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    You posted this in the wrong section. @Dee may be able to help you as I'm not certain what the issue is given you have the three items.
  • WowoWowo Member Posts: 2,064
    The section choice seems a bit messed up when posting from an iPhone.

I had to go back to a much earlier save. I think it maybe one of the statues disappeared at near death rather than die as I had to run away to drink a potion.
    elminster
  • FlashburnFlashburn Member Posts: 1,847
    Click on the priest's coffin again after you give him the slippers. That will tell you what passage to open the book to so you can do the ritual.
    elminsterlolien
  • WowoWowo Member Posts: 2,064
    I did that multiple times and it had no benefit.