Skip to content

My constitution has reduced

danushenkodanushenko Member Posts: 8
edited May 2014 in Not An Issue
Hi there. Recently get this game on iPad. Playing shadow of Amn. Half elf, Beast Master, Chaotic good. By the beginning of the game, my constitution began to reduce, marked with the red color. Now it is only 1. I don't have any curse, charm, cursed items etc. What is the reason of it? Thanks
Post edited by Jalily on

Comments

• FinaLfrontFinaLfront Member Posts: 260
    Beast Masters have find familiar don't they? I think what happened here is that you let your familiar die, which decreases your Constitution permanently.

You can talk to your familiar and ask them to travel safely inside your inventory. How you talk to them is by clicking the talk command, then target your familiar.
    danushenko
  • danushenkodanushenko Member Posts: 8

Beast Masters have find familiar don't they? I think what happened here is that you let your familiar die, which decreases your Constitution permanently.

You can talk to your familiar and ask them to travel safely inside your inventory. How you talk to them is by clicking the talk command, then target your familiar.

Thanks. So if now my constitution is only 1, I can't increase it to former statistics?
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155

Thanks. So if now my constitution is only 1, I can't increase it to former statistics?
    Yes, but you'll have to cheat with a saved game editor like EEKeeper.
    Thanks again. But, you see, I'm playing this game on my iPad. How can I edit my savegame then?
  • FinaLfrontFinaLfront Member Posts: 260
    Do you have a desktop computer that you can transfer the save games to? I'm not sure if you can get EEKeeper for the iPad, but if you can't, this thread teaches one how to transfer save games across platforms.

http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/11504/transferring-bgee-saves-to-ipad/p1

From there, you can edit your saves with EEKeeper, or at the very least upload them here, and someone can edit them for you.
    Thanks. I Have downloaded Eekeeper, but it sust cant see the game. I have copy my save to pc, but cant edit it yet