Skip to content

Epaulet/Capes/Scarf For Other Classes

BGEFanaticBGEFanatic Member Posts: 67
Hey everyone,

First of all this topic might not be in the exact because this is for both BGE 1 & 2 forum.

Is there any possibility for future updates or mods that includes Epaulet/Capes/Scarf For Other Classes? except for mages, sorcerer, and other unmentioned classes who already have it. Because from what I see especially in the older or medieval history most Knights, Thieves, Barbarians have this accessories included and from what I think add a fashion and dynamics and it's really really cool, really! Without it the characters seems dull or something is missing, especially the arch-enemy "Armored Fiend" cos it adds more tyranny, true villain looking (like Megamind) for the bad guys and adds heroic atmosphere for the good guys.

Man, if I were a modder I will make one but then I'm no good with coding whatnot. Really, this really needs to be added to the game.

and if there were any existing mod *which I couldn't find* please give me a link and spare me the search thingy.

Good day ya'll its a good day, today is the day I just felt good hope everyone felt same way too. ;)

Comments

• FrozenDervishFrozenDervish Member Posts: 295
    To do that someone would need to take the time to take all the stills of each of the animations and then do surgery on the sprites to allow it which is time consuming and not very intuitive which is why no one has really done it.