Skip to content

Dorn vs Hexxat Romance

ArchaosArchaos Member Posts: 1,421
Basically I'm planning my evil playthrough with a female Chaotic Evil Red Dragon Disciple. My question is:

Which Romance do you prefer? Dorn's or Hexxat's? Which one is the most interesting, most fulfilling, most worth it? Which one would you choose?

And also, is it possible to romance both in vanilla BG2EE? Or only possible with a mod?
  1. Dorn vs Hexxat Romance18 votes
    1. Dorn
      16.67%
    2. Hexxat
      38.89%
    3. None/Don't care
      44.44%

Comments

• KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    edited May 2014
    I prefer tusks over fangs, simply as that.

Edit: Both of them are romanceable at a time in the unmodded EE versions.
    jackjack
  • shawneshawne Member Posts: 3,239
    It really comes down to who you think your character would get along with best - if she's violent, aggressive and loves burning her enemies to ash, she'd probably do better with Dorn; if she's pragmatic, cold and a survivalist, she'd likely prefer Hexxat. How are you RPing her?
    jackjack
  • elementelement Member Posts: 833
    not a fan of either but I do like Dorns romance its pretty interesting

I didn't vote though because I wouldn't even use Hexxat so im probably not the best judge
  • ArchaosArchaos Member Posts: 1,421
    @shawne My sorceress is probably the former but I wondered which romance people prefer most. If one is disappointing and boring while the other is not. Stuff like that.
  • JenzafarJenzafar Member Posts: 303
    I romanced both using EE Keeper to change the variables back every time Hexxat dumped me because of my "bad taste" in screwing Dorn.

This lead to hilarity when Dorn made me spar with him (i.e. he turned red and I beat him up with my quarter staff). In the middle of doing that, Hexxat walked up to charname and started saying stuff like, "I see how you've been staring at me."

I haven't finished this game, though. Waiting for the patch, because both characters are GLITCHY.
    jackjackJuliusBorisov
  • shawneshawne Member Posts: 3,239
    I wouldn't say either of them are boring or disappointing - different, certainly, in that Hexxat is more reserved while Dorn expresses his affections more openly. But neither of them are as bad as, say, Aerie.

But like @Jenzafar, I haven't been able to finish the game due to a ridiculous number of bugs. So take that for what it's worth...
    jackjackKamigoroshi