Skip to content

SCS no-reload adventures - Flamebreath and a Kiss

[Adventures of Selyna Flamewreath, the overly cautious Dragon Disciple, continuing from...]
http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/32197/proliferation-of-scs-no-reload-runs-warms-my-heart

First off, Flamebreath is impressive, at least at low levels. When I confronted the SCS Mulahey with my ragtag team and got beset by Kobolds AND skeletons near the entrance, I literally cleaned house with it. (Jaheira can be seen complaining about burned along, but wow!)

Secondly -- talk about a close shave!

Post-Mulahey ambush involving party of Halacan et al.:
Near the end of the fight, I had almost everyone in my party incapacitated (Jaheira, Branwen:afraid; charname, Imoen:asleep, Rasaad:held) [see pic] - everyone except Safana that is , who is severly wounded. In a last ditch effort Safana places a kiss upon the dour dwarf Morvin, who promptly slaughters Halacan and their priest (while Safana is running about, avoiding all this). In the picture, Morvin is seen heading back to Safana (despite my efforts to tell him to "wait in the corner").

Moments later Morvin came to himself, really pissed, but luckily Rasaad did so, too, almost at the same time. Rasaad apparently can kick butt (with some luck and potions). So, a kiss and a monk saved the day...

Selyna is now scouring the country side, before heading to the Bandit Camp...

Comments

• BlackravenBlackraven Member Posts: 3,486
    Awesome!! Yes, Molkar and co are nasty. I had the most difficulty yesterday with Drakar's Unholy Blight that dealt massive damage to my good-aligned party.
    Very nice when last resort solutions pay off :) Safe travels!