Skip to content

So it´s time to say hello *humm humm... free hugs*

So i´m an old rabbit for this AD&D rulebooks and i knows why to gaming this... *remembering since 1996 BG to 2002 IWD 2... the last gaming was so hard and challenging*

My Fav is unbreaked "Planescape Torment", because this Universe is very... artistic! *Never same Story in another Games ever seen*

Im from Germany and don´t wondering to me at lil´ bit dispell to grammatical english. You´ll be find my mistakes, take it and shut up!

I´m 26 and hearing impaired... *no mattering me, and i lived this on my first birthday! A good exampling for spend in most times to read intenses*

*hugs to another newbies, old brothers and rabbits*

Cheers and humping beers

Daralon

Comments

• meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    Hello and well met! You seen the latest Torment game? Not dnd, look interesting, along with pillars of eternity. Hope you enjoy the ee's.
  • Daralon87Daralon87 Member Posts: 236
    edited May 2014
    Hi Meagloth,

thxs, yes i´ve noticed this by Kickstarter and crowfunding, so... hm i feels carefully (and agreeded to not backed this), because this has nothing heard about AD&D Rulebook accepted... (i´m drunken failed, even checked, they haven´t licenses from AD&D) and will be not the same! But i´m interested about it and waited for an demonstration by gameplay and i wish Planescape Torment will be the next working by Beamdog or another better company (because they promised for another language in this time by release and i´m foolished again! These shit avarice for money, this is no fairtrade, b/c they´re lying me and the foreign members?! Thank you Beamdog...)
  • LeutianKaneLeutianKane Member Posts: 6
    just a quick hello to everyone hoping to reconnect with some old modders thru here from teambg days