Skip to content

Hey Everybody!

Wow i am in love with BG:EE. I used to play icewind dale with my aunt on the pc back in the day. I saw BG in teh Google Play store last week and picked it up right away. I love this game haha. So fun to just explore and see whats going on in the world. I played a lot before I started to get familiar with the online community. I have done a number of things "wrong" as well haha. I really have no real idea of the best way to allocate stats and so forth. just having fun. but my party is doing rather well. I was running around with PC, Imoen(not dual), Khalid, Jaheira, Edwin and Kagain. I killed off Kahlid to get Kivan and now I just booted Jaheira to get coran. I now have three bow users and they kill almost everything before my PC and Kagain even get into the mix sometimes.

I am thinking of dualing Imoen to be a cleric as well, any one have any experience with that? Its just that now that I booted Jaheira I have no healing spells lol.

Any how, I am stoked I found this community. BG:EE on Android is Tops. I am really hoping that BG2:EE is realesed on the platform!

Comments

• MetallomanMetalloman Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,975
    Your aunt is awesome, @Arutha_Crydee‌.
  • Arutha_CrydeeArutha_Crydee Member Posts: 68
    Yeah she is Lol. Well now I have a situation I hadn't thought about. I have my party now that is whoopin ass but I have no healer. I thought I could get by with just heal pots but they are not as strong as I thought they would be. Who should I go get for my healer? Who should I drop? PC is just a fighter(didn't know that I should have multiclassed him) Imoen(kind of messed up her thief skill allocations dammit) Kivan, Coran, Kagain, and Edwin. Any recommendations would be tops
  • Arutha_CrydeeArutha_Crydee Member Posts: 68
    Well I dumped kivan at kagains house and went and picked up viconia. She any good?
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Yeah, Viconia is good, I prefer other clerics myself for BG1, since she's a single class and by thus weak in BG1, but you can make her use a sling and she'll be great with her 19 DEX. Kivan is good for melee too, as he has more STR than Kagain, but Kagain has 20 CON and even regeneration by thus (IIRC 1 HP every 3 turns).
    Viconia is Neutral Evil and she probably lowered your Reputation, if you are playing Good, hehe, also BG1 is pretty easy, you won't need a Cleric too much. I would recommend Tiax, Quayle or Yeslick since they are multi-classed Clerics (thief, mage and fighter accordingly), but you'll have to wait some time to meet them (if you haven't already), I don't want to spoiler you :)