Skip to content

My father was a miner, and my mother was a miner before him.

Yeslick rocks!

This is the first time I'm playing with him. In my current run (SCS, no-reload, Dragon Disciple) he became my front liner after Cloakwood -- and, boy, can he hold the line!

With the strength belt (Rasaad quest), speed boots, and dexterity gauntlets he is a one man army, and an avatar of the Forrest doctrine, "Git there fastest with the mostest men!" -- and he is two or three at least.
elminsterBusticationBlackravenmeaglothLemernisRavenslightjackjackCrevsDaakJuliusBorisov

Comments

• LemernisLemernis Member, Moderator Posts: 4,318
    The strength belt from Rasaad's belt is perfect for him, never thought of that. It only lowers his Int by 1, lol. He's a great character, I agree.
    RavenslightCrevsDaakJuliusBorisov
  • GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356
    The STR belt and DEX gauntlets will turn any warrior or part-warrior NPC into a great tank. However, the particular advantage in Yeslick's case is that he can also buff himself up further (with DUHM, etc.), which turns him into probably the best melee warrior in the game (unless you have a high-roll warrior protagonist). Furthermore, the INT penalty of the Belt costs Yeslick nothing, because he was already so low-INT that he can't use wands, etc.

So yes, I agree that Yeslick rocks. I used him a few runs ago, equipped with the Belt and Gauntlets and Boots, and he was absolutely excellent, so I'm planning to do the same again in my current run (although I haven't got that far yet).
    RavenslightCrevsDaakBlackravenJuliusBorisov