Skip to content

Not sure if bug or ... But party moves slover than my PC?!

My PC is imported from BG:EE and is an Inquisitor ... Yet he moves faster than everyone else (Imoen, Minsc and Jaheira)
Is this a bug or something? I can't really tell if it's him moving master than normal, or them slower.

I have tried loading up the save game in SK, and they're all set to movement speed 10.

Slightly annoying :P

Comments

• SpungiSpungi Member Posts: 219
    Also... Not quite sure where it comes from, hehe .. Did I install a mod or something?! (Been quite a while since I played) ... But instead of Irenicus usual blabber, he asks Imoen for her autograph when you leave the dungeons etc. ... I'm not quite sure what's going on here, although It's quite funny:P
  • BlackravenBlackraven Member Posts: 3,486
    Wow I would say that's a blessing ;)
    Movement Speed should be 0 in SK for all characters, Movement Speed 10 is lighting fast...
    Yeah, it is 0 ^^ Not sure why I wrote 10... Still odd, and slightly annoying to have him move faster than everyone else :P
    The whole banter thing is just ... strange ... He even ranted on about the Underdark during the opening dialogue, and the Golem never even showed up. Same goes for the Wizards in the Promenade.
  • iuventasiuventas Member Posts: 95
    The second thing is probably BG2 Tweaks component "Faster Chapter 1&2 Cut-Scenes and Dreams", the old, silly version from times of Ease of Use. Irenicus talks in Noober quotes and all that stuff:)
    Ok, heavily bugged game ... When I wanted to go to a new map, I could select all the previous maps from BG1 (Candlekeep, Friendly Arm Inn etc.) ... Think I messed something up during the importing of my old save game :P ... Hitting Candlekeep send me to the underdark, needles to say ... I died quick!
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    ....there is no candelkeep in bg2.
  • iuventasiuventas Member Posts: 95
    edited June 2014
    Sounds like butchered Worldmap mod installation. I never played with it, so it's more of a (lucky?) guess, since I'm not even sure it would work with EE. Check your WeiDU.log, it should be in your BG2 folder.