Skip to content

Spawning Jalantha Mistmyr

So I killed the folks in the Umberlee temple, and now there's no one to talk to make Jalantha show up. I did search this actually, but couldn't find it. Anyone know the code I can use to make her appear?

Comments

• MathsorcererMathsorcerer Member Posts: 3,037
    CLUAConsole:CreateCreature("jalant");

That should make her show up.
  • TheElfTheElf Member Posts: 798
    That did it, thanks. Never noticed how easy it is to break the game at that point. Say the wrong thing in the quest for the body, and you're stuck.
  • MathsorcererMathsorcerer Member Posts: 3,037
    I think I will double-check the dialog files for the priestesses in that temple. Saying the wrong thing shouldn't break the quest or the game. Perhaps a script running in that area that checks the variable for the active quest and auto-creates Jalantha would suffice.
    I did the quest for the child's body first and talked to the girl who you can help with the fisherman instead of Jalantha. If you beg her for the body, everyone in the temple turn hostile. So if Jalantha isn't already there, you're stuck with the poison.
  • BalquoBalquo Member, Developer Posts: 2,746
    Tenya will turn the temple hostile but she does give you the body. She has one response were she does not give you the body and will fight you along with the other members of the temple. You will be able to loot it once you kill her.

As for the poison quest - You won't be stuck with the poison if you kill everyone in the temple. You'll be able to explain this to Lothander when you return to him.
    Balquo said:

As for the poison quest - You won't be stuck with the poison if you kill everyone in the temple. You'll be able to explain this to Lothander when you return to him.

And somehow that thought didn't even occur to me. Thanks guise.