Skip to content

A little explanation please. (Android)

Jester2189Jester2189 Member Posts: 14
I'm curious as to why the names of the seller are different from Android and Iso. I'm also curious if you think I'll be paying for the same characters that I have already paid for twice when if ever its released to Android.

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,316
    edited June 2014
    1) Are you referring to the fact that one of them says "Overhaul Games Inc" whereas the other says "Overhaul Games"?

2)As far as I know DLC purchased for the IOS version won't be counted as a purchase on any android version you later buy.
    Post edited by elminster on
  • Jester2189Jester2189 Member Posts: 14
    No the fact that on android its beamdog and on ios is overhaul games. And clearly ios and android purchases wouldn't count toward each other. I'm refering to bg2 on android for bg1 character purchase.
  • TJ_HookerTJ_Hooker Member Posts: 2,438
    To the best of my knowledge:
    Beamdog does the publishing/distribution and Overhaul does the game development (and is a division of Beamdog). However, I believe they're pretty much the same people so you can basically treat them as being synonymous.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,316
    edited June 2014

No the fact that on android its beamdog and on ios is overhaul games. And clearly ios and android purchases wouldn't count toward each other. I'm refering to bg2 on android for bg1 character purchase.

Both the images you provided say Overhaul, not Beamdog. So I'm not sure what the specific issue is there.

With the possible exception of Rasaad (I'm not sure if BG2EE purchasers on ipad currently get him with the basic game) you would have to repurchase the characters if you wanted to use them in BG2EE.
    Post edited by elminster on