Skip to content

Tales of the Sword Coast: What Is It and When Should I Do It?

Hey,

Back in Candlekeep (Chapter 6) and (to the best of my knowledge) haven't done any of the TOTSC content yet. Am I correct in saying that this involves Durlag's Tower and Ulgoth's Beard? Is there anything else I'm missing? Also, should this content be done before you move on to the last chapter, or can you do it after you finish the main game. It would seem pretty foolish if you couldn't for some reason, but I figured I'd ask, regardless. Thanks.

Comments

• DreadKhanDreadKhan Member Posts: 3,857
    The two quests both require Ulgoths, but Durlags far less. I wouldnt do them until you're most of the way through though, so you should be fine to do them now. You have to do them before facing Mr S, cuz thats the end.
  • atcDaveatcDave Member Posts: 2,154
    I usually head off to Ulgoth's Beard for the ToSC content after the return Candlekeep, before I return to Baldur's Gate. All of the expansion content is centered on Ulgoth's Beard.

As DreadKhan indicated, the ToSC content must be finished BEFORE completing the original content (Game ends once the main villain is defeated).