Skip to content

Possible bug on the Dorn Romance.

LimboLimbo Member Posts: 7
edited June 2014 in Not An Issue
I haven't been able to find a report of a bug like mine. Not that I'm even sure its a bug, but I just clued my way through thousands of hours and nothing has happened. Maybe I need to play TOB?

I'm not too sure, cause I can't find anything on what should happen, but I just got passed Dorn initiating sex, it went to the sleeping cut scene, and then in the morning I was magically talking to Viconia. She just said 'You disgust me.'. I don't know why, nothing else was said. I exited the area before I realised that the circumstance was extremely weird. I don't know whether it was because we slept in the slums or because Viconia got the wrong idea earlier, but either way, I think dialogue was interrupted. I can't seem to fix it either. Clarification?
save.rar 643.9K

Comments

• JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    That's Viconia's reaction to the main character's sleeping with Dorn; it's meant to show the player that her romance is now off. Dorn doesn't say anything in the morning.

I was able to advance the romance in both saves with the command C:AdvanceRealTime(99999).
    JuliusBorisov
  • LimboLimbo Member Posts: 7
    Ah, thank you Jalily. And thanks for not spoilering. Baldur's Gate 2 is my favourite game. You've done an excellent job so far, its an incredible game, thank you.
    JuliusBorisov