Skip to content

More voices

Hi ther BG Forum! My first time here. As an old nerd of Baldur's Gate, I just installed the enhanced version of them both. However, I don't have any new voicces for BG2EE. Is there already a thread about that or does anyone know how to get new ones? I saw in a thread how to make you'r own, but I'd rather just download and replace fem4 with a "non-slutty" female voice.

Comments

• ifupaulineifupauline Member Posts: 405
    Yes, I find it surprising that we didn't get any new voices to choose despite the fact that we have new characters with their own voiceset.
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    I would like to see the bg1 voices in bg2. What is the rational behind not having them there? Why should my characters voice change? He's not going through puberty, unless he's a half-elf.
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    It bothered me then, it bothers me now.
    I want to hear "Toym fer a bit o' the rough n' tumble!" for the whole saga!
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    I always use male 1. "A waste of my talent!"
  • ifupaulineifupauline Member Posts: 405
    Too bad I can't use Kagain voice that "Why me" is killing me everytime -_-
  • VyllaVylla Member Posts: 11
    Thanks. I thought it was something wrong with my game. Since they introduced more voices in the BG1-EE, I was very surprised and really dissapointed there were the original ones in BG2. Perhaps one has to create own and go through all that tedious work to get it correct. I can't play without sound either, cuz that really kills the game.

I did the first time playing BG2, copying my favourite voice from BG1 and pasted it in BG2. It got really strange, since the first one don't have screams when Crit etc :P