Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Android BGEE, Rasaad Quest Trigger

ShadowWindShadowWind Member Posts: 1
edited June 2014 in Android (Archive)
Hi, playing BGEE on Samsung Galaxy Note 2, followed a walkthrough and so far everything's been a-ok till I tried Rasaad's quest... can't seem to get it to trigger... I've talked to him twice (both times sympathetic to his banter) and took him on a tour on EVERY SINGLE SPOT on the map afterwards... Then proceeded to the Docks at night... and nothing. :( Went during the day... nothing... It's pretty late in the game, Day 200+, and Rasaad joins my party at level 6, is this the problem? Reputation is only at 16 as well... Party of Imoen, Viconia, Jaheira, Ajentis, and Fighter/Mage Protagonist. I've walked with him till Day 300+ and still nothing... :( I've been reading up on the net and couldn't find a solution... Is this an Android only issue? Help, please?