Skip to content

Shapeshifter Druid

Question i was unable to find definite ansfer for using google or forum search.

What are the changes for SHapeshifter kit in BGII:EE? only thing i noticed by making a char and testing shapeshifting in irenicus dungeon (and on smoe screenshots online) was that shapeshifting no longer affects constitution?

are there any improvementst on the kit, or did it just get a (unnecesary) nerf instead of a fix?

Comments

• GwynnbleiddGwynnbleidd Member Posts: 13
    I think that in BG:EE, unmodified(unfixed) Shapeshifter wouldnt suffermuch, as basic werewolf form is quite
    strong for those levels, and enemies that require magic weapons to damage werent that common.

BG2 (or BGII:EE) is a differnet story entierly, especialy later in the game. since the main reason im interested in EE project is a chance to play fixed SHapeshifter (without resorting to mods which usualy overdo it) and its long have been know what the problems are with the kit i was realy hoping for a fix.

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited June 2014
    They removed shapeshifting affecting constitution as I understand it to prevent characters with too low health from dying when they shapechanged back to human form.

Anyways if you are looking for a BGEE mod that gives constitution back for shapeshifts (it does more than this) then consider this

http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/32056/elminster-s-bgee-shapeshifting-related-fixes-tweaks

I'm still working on a mod for BG2EE for shapeshifting. With spells like the level 9 spell and druid HLA's, along with various items that allow you to do it, its a bit more extensive than the first game.
    JuliusBorisovjackjack