Skip to content

Edited a save and may have caused an Aerie romance bug. Help?

I had her out of my party and triggered the whole spellhold bit, not realizing I wouldn't be able to get her back. And then Viconia was constantly hitting on me. So I tried to bring Aerie back artificially since I needed that balanced caster and Viconia's not my style. So I changed area and put Aerie in my party, then warped back to the underdark and finished that whole bit. Aerie's romance value had been at 3, probably from the possible sex bit in the underdark. So I set the value back at 1, which, IIRC, is the normal value.

But I got out of the underdark, and no Aerie talks for a few days now. In the keeper, I don't see a love talk value for her... There's just aerieromanceactive (1) and aerieromance (2025173), not sure what the latter is.

Any way to fix this? Is there a console command to "force" a talk to get it going again?

Comments

• enqenqenqenq Member Posts: 499
    Her romance was at 3 because you removed her from the party. When it's at 1 it means you two are not in a relationship yet. If you were in one when you dumped her, you might wanna set that variable to 2. The variable with the huge value is the countdown until the next lovetalk, so you should definitely try dropping that one to 1.