Skip to content

Any new romances?

Amara_SolAmara_Sol Member Posts: 7
I just downloaded the new BGEE and BG2EE and wondered if they added a new romance aside from Anomen for the female PC...

Comments

• JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    Yes, female PCs of any race can romance Dorn or Rasaad in BG:EE and Dorn, Rasaad, or Hexxat in BGII:EE.

Note: For BG:EE only, the female PC must be good-aligned in order to romance Rasaad.
  • Amara_SolAmara_Sol Member Posts: 7
    Okay, second question, is his romance story good?
  • RavenslightRavenslight Member Posts: 1,609
    It would be helpful to know what you find interesting in an NPC romance. What one person thinks of as fun, might make another cringe.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    edited June 2014
    All the new ones are romananceable. Well, the new ones they tell you about;-) so males can romance dorn, neera, and the originals.
  • elementelement Member Posts: 833
    edited June 2014
    Amara_Sol said:

Okay, second question, is his romance story good?

Dorn and Hexxat are very evil so may want to take that into account

It would be helpful to know what you find interesting in an NPC romance. What one person thinks of as fun, might make another cringe.

I enjoyed Anomen's little story but I found him kinda whiny if you kept him lawful good...
    meagloth said:

All the new ones are romananceable. Well, the new ones they tell you about;-) so males can romance dorn, neera, and the originals.

There are other NPCs out there they didn't mention?
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    edited June 2014
    Amara_Sol said:

meagloth said:

• GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356
    Amara_Sol said:

There's one "easter egg" joinable NPC hidden in each game, not mentioned in the publicity material.