Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Speed up game IPAD

subricsubric Member Posts: 1
Hi,

I stopped playing the IPAD version because it is too slow. I bought the PC version because you an edit the baldur.ini and change the max framerate from 30 to 60.

I tried the same thing on my ipad and it does nothing.

Is there anyway to speed up the IPAD version?

Comments

• StormvesselStormvessel Member Posts: 654
    edited June 2014
    I don't play on IPAD but then again I haven't edited the ini file, either. I just wanted to tell you that you can always get the boots of speed or cast haste on your party. That's even better because your enemies, dialogue, and in-game events continue to move at the speed they were originally supposed to move at.

With that said, I always thought it would be cool to have a + - button on the in-game interface at all times, with the purpose of speeding up and slowing down the action as the player desires. Sort of the way it is in the paradox games.

• GLoBaLGLoBaL Member Posts: 8
    Anyone figure this out? I’d love to increase frame rate on ipad