Skip to content

What's your favorite season?

2»

Comments

• dustbubsydustbubsy Member Posts: 249
    Let me just say, I hate autumn. Never seen the appeal. Why? Because that was the time I went back to school which I hated, and my birthday which I hated because I disliked the attention and I never had any friends to spend it with anyway. Plus it was depressing because summer was ending which is my favourite season, the days getting shorter and the temperature going down.

As for summer, I'm from London UK. People here live for the summer. To me it's the only time of year the place seems friendly.
  • ChildofBhaal599ChildofBhaal599 Member Posts: 1,781
    autumn tends to have a lot of game releases, and I like warm weather. summer can be too hot and winter too cold and I hate the cold more than anything. can't wait for the crew to release this autumn actually :)
  • terzaerianterzaerian Member Posts: 232
    Now that I am long done with school, I love a cool autumn. I am pleasantly surprised to not be alone in this - I thought for sure that summer would be the run-away favorite.

People who answered cold winter - do you live in the north? It is one thing to say that you like snow but another to live in it. After the last winter I wouldn't mind if it was skipped entirely this year.
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806

I am pleasantly surprised to not be alone in this - I thought for sure that summer would be the run-away favorite.

(Old)Videogame forum, remember? largly populated by introspective English teachers, writers, and librarians well into their adult years. I think if this where, say a running forum, or even e younger videogame forum, summer would win, defiantly. I cannot speak to the general population however. I wonder...
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
  • ElrandirElrandir Member Posts: 1,664
    edited September 2014
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    My favorite temperature is 17C. Cold enough so you're OK with a sweater and you don't freeze without it.
    Then I don't give a damn about any other climatic change, so...
  • Starflower2525Starflower2525 Member Posts: 44
    I love seeing the different colours of leaves in the autumn
  • MoomintrollMoomintroll Member Posts: 1,498
    I do not have a favourite season except...

The beginning of every season, swiftly changing to wishing it was the next one!