Skip to content

Add Mention of BGEE Forum on BaldursGate.com New Developments?

BhryaenBhryaen Member Posts: 2,874
edited June 2012 in Site Resources
Maybe not ready yet, but I just noticed its absence there.

Comments

• AliteriAliteri Member Posts: 308
    I suppose it will probably happen when the forum is ready to be more open to the public.
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    yeah, this forum is kinda hard to find, i had to use the protection for bhaalspawn facebook page to find this forum
  • Space_hamsterSpace_hamster Member Posts: 950
    No, we don't need the unwashed BG masses in here. ;)
  • AkerhonAkerhon Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 614
    I suppose it will probably happen when the forum is ready to be more open to the public.
  • BhryaenBhryaen Member Posts: 2,874
    [REQUEST] Make masses wash before entering BGEE forum.

No, but I forgot to edit this. A recent OsterTweet mentions that they'll be opening the fora as soon as Pipeline Approval is complete. Atari and WotC aren't quite sure if BGEE should be allowed to have a public forum yet...
  • DanBoulosDanBoulos Member Posts: 146
    @Bhryaen, @sarevok57, @Space_hamster, @Akerhon, @Aliteri: Everything just has to look a certain way before we are allowed to make it public. This forum is currently being reviewed for approval. Once it is, it will be opened up to the public and we will be linking it off of baldursgate.com
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    ah i seeeeeeeees, most neato jam indeedy
  • RazorRazor Member Posts: 436
    Once it is approved expect alot of new users and a flood of new topics. I wonder if there should be a thread creation limit (not posts) or else the mods will have alot of work closing repeated threads etc. If the users had the permission to delete their own thread/post maybe it would allow the users to keep the order by themselves.