Skip to content

Support for multiple monitors(cursor locking)

OlleDenStoreOlleDenStore Member Posts: 43
edited November 2012 in Archive (Feature Requests)
It would be great if you could make sure that the cursor locks to the monitor on which the game is running. Currently on vanilla BG2 the cursor isn't locked meaning it's damn near impossible to scroll by moving the cursor to the edge of the screen and it's very easy to move it outside the game window where a mouse click causes the game to minimize.
Post edited by Balquo on

Comments

• BerconBercon Member Posts: 486
    Yes please! This would be great. Currently you have to use 3rd party software which is pretty inconvenient.
  • SedSed Member Posts: 790
    I was just about to post about this, as I'm re-playing IWD at the moment and noticed what a pain it was to scroll the map.

Make sure the cursor is locked to the game :-)
    Would be nice to see a comment from a beta tester or someone in the team if this has been covered already, or if the idea has been pushed to the development team :-)
  • TrentOsterTrentOster Administrator, Developer Posts: 433
    We've read it. So far, we haven't done it.
    -Trent
    @TrentOster Thanks for the reply and I hope you manage to push it in before release :-)
    edited September 2012
    @TrentOster Any news on this topic?

Thanks for any info :-)

Edit: I saw @PhillipDaigle mentioning in the AMAA that this was most likely supported
  • BubbleboyBubbleboy Member Posts: 68
    Bercon said:

Yes please! This would be great. Currently you have to use 3rd party software which is pretty inconvenient.

Please tell me of a program that does this!
    Currently i need to use arrow keys to move around with the screen.

• OlleDenStoreOlleDenStore Member Posts: 43
    Bubbleboy said:

Bercon said:

Please tell me of a program that does this!
    Currently i need to use arrow keys to move around with the screen.

I use a program called Cursor Lock.