Skip to content

accidentally skipped a quest...am i sol?

im in chapter 6 now but when i picked up the quest "investigate and destroy the cult of the eyeless" in chapter 2, i never followed the guy into the temple. when i went in there in chapter 6 i saw no one related to the quest. it is the the temple district correct? am i sol?

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,316
    edited July 2014
    Which temple did you go into? Also what is your class?
  • Sylvus_MoonbowSylvus_Moonbow Member Posts: 1,085
    Not at all, brave warrior @miami1031! You can easily play the game a second time and go on more adventures, especially any you missed out on!

It's just that easy!
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    talk to everybody in there. i dont think the guy with the quest is super obvious, and he might be behind the bigass statue in the middle of the room. He should still be there.
  • miami1031miami1031 Member Posts: 3
    elminster said:

Which temple did you go into? Also what is your class?

i went into the temple of helm and temple of lathander.

Not at all, brave warrior @miami1031! You can easily play the game a second time and go on more adventures, especially any you missed out on!

It's just that easy!

i doubt im going to play through this agiain. i just want to do this quest lol

meagloth said:

talk to everybody in there. i dont think the guy with the quest is super obvious, and he might be behind the bigass statue in the middle of the room. He should still be there.

i did talk to everyone. considering im in the right place. i thought i might have missed someone but you know when you pause, blue circles show up around npcs. checked them all
  • miami1031miami1031 Member Posts: 3
    well i didnt do enough research until now. your alignment and the person you use to talk to the npc affects the beginning of this quest. because i am lawful good i was to talk to the guy in the temple of helm right next door. i did this however, i switch my party around to make korgan my leader so when i talked to he didnt give me the right dialogue since he is chaotic evil. thank you guys for the attempted help. sorry to waste any time.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,316
    edited July 2014
    If possible can you throw your save here so I (or others) can check it out?

You should be able to find the folder for your saves in my documents/baldur's gate 2 enhanced edition/saves

Just put that folder (should start with a number like "000000018") into a zip or rar file and then use the "attach a file" option to on the forum to post it here. If nothing else it would make it easier to figure out what is going wrong.
  • CaloNordCaloNord Member Posts: 1,809
    Yes the save would be great. :)