Skip to content

How to access to Sahuagin City even after accidentaly skipping it?

Hello friends, this is my first post here, i hope you can help me.
This is my first time playing Baldur's Gate 2 and i recently learned that i skipped Sahuagin City by choosing to go straight to the Underdark. I am now at chapter 7, about to fight Irenicus (i've already beaten the game, but i reloaded a previous save in order to collect everything and finish some business, so as to begin ToB with the best possible equipment) and i was wondering if it was possible to do the hole Sahuagin questline using console commands, like teleport to Spellhold, summon Saemon and changue the global variable so that he can give me the quest. I really want to experience the whole game.
Thanks in advance.

Comments

• CaloNordCaloNord Member Posts: 1,809
    I would just use MoveToArea ar2300. Poke around until you find the high priestess her dialogue should trigger properly and you can do it all that way.
  • adri9306adri9306 Member Posts: 4
    Thanks for answering!
    Yeah, i guess i could do that, in fact, i already tried, but what i really want is to play the hole quest, all the way from the brynlaw docks to the city itself. I was able to summon Saemon at the docks and continue from there, but i couldn't find the code to trigger the initial dialog from within Spellhold... yeah, i know i am asking too much, but i think that it is possible to do it.
    edited July 2014
    May I borrow your save? I can fix. :)
    sure!!! :D thanks in advance!!!
    I take it this is well after your jaunt through the underdark?
    Here you go mate. Off you go to Brynnlaw! ;) Enjoy! :D
    When your done CLUAConsole:MoveToArea ("AR0400") will return you to the slums. ;)
    Yes, this is at chapter seven, I left the Underdark pretty clean XD
    aahh maaan, thanks a lot!!! you deserve a swig of some strong, dwarven ale!!! may your party never be waylaid by enemies ;) really, thank you so much.
    Aww t'was nothing! :) Enjoy my good man! :D