Skip to content

Where is Neera?

I bought Neera and I am looking in the right place (the northern portion of the Bridge District) and she isn't there. Am I looking in the wrong place, or is this a bug?

Comments

• HeindrichHeindrich Member, Moderator Posts: 2,959
    I am not 100% sure about this but I think you need have to bought Neera before you started the playthrough.

You should have come across a scene in the Bridge District, and then run into her again the next time you transition between zones.
  • abazigal5abazigal5 Member Posts: 290
    Oh. Thanks.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,316
    Only thing I can think of is either (what Heindrich said) that she won't appear for existing games (which frankly that shouldn't be the case) or that you have to move away from that northern part of the bridge district and then come back. Otherwise she won't appear and the cutscene won't trigger.
    Hmm. I'll try that and report back.
  • LiamEslerLiamEsler Member Posts: 1,859
    She will definitely appear in existing games once you've bought the DLC, but it is a little complicated to get her.

Walk from north to south in the Bridge district, then go and do a quest. Return to the north portion and a scene should play out. Then leave the Bridge District, and a random encounter should occur.
    Okay. Thanks. Everyone.
    Oh. Speaking of Neera (only read this if you've completed Neera's ToB quest):

[spoiler] I am in the BP2, after Vicross teleports you there, and three of my party are dead, the rest are damaged, and I can't get past Vicross's house. If I had a full party at full health, I might be able to get through, but not with this depleted and damaged party. Any help, anyone?

By the way, Szass Tam says I can rest in the BP2, but I can't.
  • nosecretnosecret Member Posts: 92
    LiamEsler said:

She will definitely appear in existing games once you've bought the DLC, but it is a little complicated to get her.

Walk from north to south in the Bridge district, then go and do a quest. Return to the north portion and a scene should play out. Then leave the Bridge District, and a random encounter should occur.

I was _wondering_ how that triggered.

When I first go into the bridge district, I have a tendency to skip past the interviews of the witnesses for a minute, pick up handy stuff from the magic vendor in the far south, then go back North.

This is my first playthrough of the EE; so after visiting the Tanner, I was surprised when I saw the mage cutscene.

Nicely integrated!