Skip to content

Liriel - Drowess mage/cleric

kiwidockiwidoc Member Posts: 1,437
This is a recent redo of an old photomanipulation. It was originally inspired by the Starlight and Shadows trilogy from Elaine Cunningham. Liriel is a mage cleric who turns out to be pretty much true neutral rather than evil.

The small image underneath is the stock picture I used to make her. The glowing jewelry was made from a photo of dew on a spider web - I thought a web would be particularly appropriate for a drow.

Comments

• LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    Ah. Liriel Baenre and her Rashemi Berserker companion Fyodor. I remember them!
  • CaloNordCaloNord Member Posts: 1,809
    Ahhh good picture! :D I love Liriel and the berserker! :D She was one of my first full Neverwinter nights 2 play through! :D A knock off of Liriel ;)
  • kiwidockiwidoc Member Posts: 1,437
    That trilogy are my favourite D&D books, and helped me to really understand beserkers. It also helped me understand what Forgotten Realms deities are all about.
  • Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    edited July 2014
    I did not like those books. It was a struggle to get through the first two books, and I couldn't bear to start the third one. I regret buying all three at once.
  • kiwidockiwidoc Member Posts: 1,437
    @Awong124 ah well, each to his own :)
  • SvarSvar Member Posts: 157
    Very nice! I read that trilogy over and over when I was a kid, I loved it so much. Still do, in fact. Liriel is probably one of my favourite Forgotten Realms characters of all time.