Skip to content

NPC spawn issue! My first post!

Hey all, not sure if this has been threaded already :S however I played around a bit with spawning NPC's via console and the problem I'm having is that they pop up however I can't interact with them at all. Any ideas why this may be the case? Console works fine and items, monsters etc are created without issues except for NPCs.

thanks all!

Comments

• CaloNordCaloNord Member Posts: 1,809
    The triggers might not be working properly, or they are a specific version, like there are ffffive of the top of my head versions of Saemon Havarian. If you are after something specific I might be able to help out. ;)
  • mrKharnemrKharne Member Posts: 23
    oh right, different versions from different points of the saga! specifically I'd like to spawn Edwin ;) see I wanted to recruit him since I'm playing an evil party and let's face it he's the best mage in the game but rookie error on my part (being a vanilla veteran of the games) I joined Bodhi before completing the thieves side quest and alas lost my chance of getting him :(
    CLUAConsole:CreateCreature ("Edwin7")
    Then just speak to him. ;) He should join you just fine. :)

If not Ctrl + Q will force him to join. ;)
    Thanks Calo! I seem to be doing the Mae'var quest line hehe :S oh well if it gets him to join me.. cheers mate :)
    Yea that's Edwin's thing. ;) You don't need to finish it if you don't want to. ;) I might even be able to play with the variables to get rid of it. Haha :D
    oh really? from memory in order to recruit him, the quests had to be done? :S and that would be good, it's tedious! haha
    May I borrow your save? :)
    sure, prior to spawning him? :)
    If you don't mind. ;) I'll see what I can do. :)
    can't attach save file here :S email perhaps?
    It should be possible if you can get the save from the save folder and zip it, then use the attach a file button. :)
    oh there we go :)
    edited July 2014
    Stand by! :D
    will do!
    There we go. That should do it for you my good man! :D
    oh I look forward to it :) thank you kind sir!
    perfecto! now my party of purely vile and evil characters is complete! thanks again :D
    Not a problem! :D Enjoy! He's a beastly spell slinger. :D Not to mention an obnoxious but endearing personality! :D Do so love me some Edwin! :D
    Oh yes he is! not to mention incredibly arrogant, so much fun though! the other npcs mages stale in comparison, Neera seemed like a fun character to have but got boring relatively quickly IMO :(