Skip to content

1st PermaHost Multiplayer Server! Join if you like

ItomonItomon Member Posts: 187
I'm going to start a new Multiplayer Campaing named "1st PermaHost: no save/load, no pause, no item/XP import"

The rules are simple. I set up a protagonist named Imoen and gave her lotsa HP and invisibility spells (as sorcerer). Then I put her aside. Then I join with my real character and play as long as I can, and anyone can join in to help me protect Imoen and save the Sword Coast!

Aside from that, the following rules apply:

-No saving or loading. If Imoen dies, we go for "2nd PermaHost". We can still ressurect other chars, though
-No cheating. I CLUA consoled Imoen, but the rest is up to us.
-No pausing. Game is already laggy without them
-No spoiling. Try to be nice when you join, and everyone wins!
-I'll save a game when you leave with the name of your char. If you ever log in again later, I can import back your character from where you stopped! :D

I hope more people join and that may be fun for everyone. I intent to explore the most of the game in this run... help wanted!

If you need to find me or my game, add me to Steam account (username: Itomon, or Gustavo Ito from Brazil or add me in facebook: www.facebook.com/Itomon)

Comments

• ItomonItomon Member Posts: 187
    Ive spent the whole day with this permahost idea in BG2EE and it was very fun! I made 3 new gaming friends and tagged along with another friend for a great Perma-Host run that took us off irenicus grasp, through the circus tent, and ahead to new adventures... until we meet the cowled enforcers and have our invisible protagonist dispelled and slaughtered :(

nevertheless it was lot of fun! our halfling rogue was very funny and our CE sorcerer also put us into some trouble with the guards in the promenade. we were outlaws and heroes after the circus success! sadly the dispel thing was too stronk for our poor Imoen xD