Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Protection From Evil At the Beginning

LoveofwarLoveofwar Member Posts: 11
edited July 2014 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.2.2030)
When the Golems come to attack you for going into the room. I put on Protection from Evil on my Main Character and they could not make the dialogue when you first meet. I could just attack ranged weapons and they were just running around doing nothing.

Post edited by Tresset on

Comments

• CaloNordCaloNord Member Posts: 1,807
    edited July 2014
    Odd, that sounds like a bug to me. Golems are constructs and are as such not evil. It shouldn't prevent anything except demons from attacking you either. . . They should also be immune to a great deal of magic. I'll check it out and see if it happens on mine to. :)

Edit: Mine triggered like it was supposed to, has anyone else had this bug, I didn't see it on the list.
    Could a mod be responsible?

• LoveofwarLoveofwar Member Posts: 11
    I don't have any mods on it, I just got it from steam during the steam sale.