Skip to content

teach me how to cheese (if it is possible)

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• DreadKhanDreadKhan Member Posts: 3,857
    If you want serious kensai caster cheese, high level dualling to wizard is near the top.

Or just do a pure swashbuckler and buy lots of scrolls to buff with via UAI. Pretty hilariously good even wihout the buffs.

In BG1, Bountyhunters are cheese stuffed with cheese imo, in vanilla at least the Special traps are ranged. And you have backstab. And obvioisly can use the fireball necklace, and the wand of sleep early. And you get normal traps too. :s might outcheese a mage, if played right. Bountyhunter to fighter is pretty good too, especially wihout the xp cap and solo... you likely only get 1 or 2 more levels of fighter all told, but enough to be decent thief and solid fighter. Pure cheese!
  • BlackravenBlackraven Member Posts: 3,486
    @Sergio, dual or multiclass Bard combinations aren't possible, not even with EEKeeper or NearInfinity. They are hardcoded as singleclasses (just as Paladins, Sorcerers and Monks).
    However multi classes (rather than their dualclass counterparts) such as Kensai/Mage, Fighter/Thief/Mage and (edited) Swashbuckler/Mage come pretty close to the Blade in the way you play them: arcane warriors (using magic to debuff foes and buff yourself and then settle things with steel.
    They'll obviously lack the Blade's offensive/defensive spins, but they get other good feats in return.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited July 2014
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
  • king631king631 Member Posts: 1
    There are two kings of cheese in BG2:

1) Traps - kill Demogorgon, Kangaxx, Irenicus etc. in one second before they can move

2) Project Image + Wish = infinite spells

I don't know of any mods that fix this (even SCS on the hardest settings).
  • PibaroPibaro Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 2,989
    Sergio said:

1- Ehi, I would like to dual class my kensai into a blade. How should I do that? ;)

You can't do that, but you can cheese... a dual Kensai/whatever and give to the whatever the missing skills of a blade.
    The only issue that comes to my mind is that you have to give those skills via EEKEEPER everytime you level up. But that won't stop you :)