Skip to content

how do I make rasaad's quest start?

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    You have to be in chapter 5 and enter the southern area of baldur's gate.
    [Deleted User]PibaroErgjackjack
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ErgErg Member Posts: 1,756
    edited July 2014
    Sergio said:

would you kindly also offer me the cluaconsole commands, so I can hasten it up ?

@Sergio, in addition to what @elminster said, there are also some time intervals to consider between the conversations required for his quest to start. In case you have to speed up his quest (for example because it hasn't been in your party long enough), you can use a script I wrote some time ago.

That's how it works:

1) unzip the attached file and put rasaad.BS in your script folder.
    2) let Rasaad join and select rasaad(custom) as his script
    3) press S and the string "done" will be displayed above his head. After a second the first conversation will trigger (unless you already had that conversation)
    4) press D and the string "done" will be displayed above his head. After a second the second conversation will trigger (unless you already had that conversation)
    5) press F and the string "Done and done! Be on your way." will be displayed above his head. This means that his quest is started.
    6) now you can change back his script to whatever it was before

After the six steps above, to proceed with his quest, you have to
    go to the Docks District in Baldur's Gate

In case you're wondering this is the decompiled script:
    IF HotKey(S) THEN RESPONSE #100 SetGlobalTimer("RASAAD_CDEV1_TIMER","GLOBAL",1) DisplayStringHead(Myself,11973) // done END IF HotKey(D) THEN RESPONSE #100 SetGlobalTimer("RASAAD_CDEV2_TIMER","GLOBAL",1) DisplayStringHead(Myself,11973) // done END IF HotKey(F) THEN RESPONSE #100 SetGlobalTimer("DARK_MOON_AMBUSH","LOCALS",1) DisplayStringHead(Myself,7999) // Done and done! Be on your way. END
    Edit: of course you can also just set up those timers to 1, one at the time, with EEKeeper or NearInfinity.

[Deleted User]elminsterjackjackJenzafar
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Erg