Skip to content

Searching a Mod

MordiscusMordiscus Member Posts: 20
Is there any mod that will apply original portraits to old baldurs gate characters which appear on BG2??

like Xzar, Coran, Safana...etc. I would like to see their faces when talking to them. m8 be cool.

I guess :)

Comments

• CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    edited July 2014
    If there's any I can't recall it right now, so I made one myself :)
    Drop this .zip in the Resources folder (the one with the CHITIN.KEY inside it), open it and you'll get a file named setup-7C#Portraits.exe and a folder named 7C#Portraits, if they are unzipped inside the 7C#Portraits_v1.1 folder, take them out from there to the Resources folder.

New download link here.
    Post edited by CrevsDaak on
  • CaloNordCaloNord Member Posts: 1,809
    I love the fact that if something is mentioned, 'I'd like such and such' two minutes later Crevs just APPEARS with the mod he just made. . .
  • MordiscusMordiscus Member Posts: 20
    CrevsDaak said:

If there's any I can't recall it right now, so I made one myself :)
    Drop this .zip in the Resources folder (the one with the CHITIN.KEY inside it), open it and you'll get a file named setup-7C#Portraits.exe and a folder named 7C#Portraits, if they are unzipped inside the 7C#Portraits_v1.0 folder, take them out from there to the Resources folder.

This is awesome and works really well bro!!! Many thanks, It adds more atmosphere overall.

• CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Mordiscus said:

This is awesome and works really well bro!!! Many thanks, It adds more atmosphere overall.

Your welcome! I'm glad you like it! Also, seems like I had forgotten about Garrick (typical), so I created a new version to give him his portrait too.